Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.236 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,615 (2,556TL) in Kirklareli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)