Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05560 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 247% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,276 (4,681,586 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)