Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03931 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 153% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,705 (2,383,442 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (28 minutes ago)