Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04127 INR / CDF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,600 (2,461,903 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)