Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04337 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,542 (2,249,202 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)