Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.891 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 92% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,091 (EC$2,976) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)