Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.240 INR / XCD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,746 (EC$2,922) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)