Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.569 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,334 (R 14,604) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)