Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08137 INR / RWF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,142 (542,483 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)