Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08381 INR / RWF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,970 (1,503,083 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)