Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08299 INR / RWF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,844 (1,588,663 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)