Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,039 (36,013₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)