Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,435 (36,541₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (43 minutes ago)