Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,087 (35,591₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panipat costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)