Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,867 (3,501 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)