Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.722 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,464 (1,798 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)