Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,876 (7,305 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)