Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 142% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,455 (€1,231) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (43 minutes ago)