Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.772 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,164 (Taka 62,395) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)