Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,449 (Taka 52,296) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)