Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,926 (27,689 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)