Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.882 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,647 (52,947 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)