Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.926 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,011 (54,519 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)