Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.463 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,805 (14,539₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)