Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,207 (12,391 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (28 minutes ago)