Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.895 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,730 (5,762 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)