Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.472 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,269 (4,720 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)