Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,737 (8,125 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)