Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.537 INR / SDG
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,688 (8,038 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)