Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.550 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,347 (11,902₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)