Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,247 (14,997₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)