Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.215 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,998 (14,447₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)