Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.533 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,027 (17,383₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)