Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.667 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,136 (29,301₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)