Cost of living comparison between Kharagpur, India and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,108 in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)