Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,010 (руб 56,203) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagano costs ¥180 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 76,590 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)