Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,471 (руб 119,564) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)