Cost of living comparison between Khabarovsk, Russia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 72% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,896 (руб 130,462) in Khabarovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)