Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,953 (﷼ 47,616,899) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)