Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,152 (﷼ 30,024,900) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)