Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,913 (﷼ 49,244,094) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)