Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.475 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,320 (34,474₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)