Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.605 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,744 (14,874₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)