Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.462 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,673 (16,518₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)