Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,348 (36,596₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (20 minutes ago)