Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,715 (32,831₴) in Kerch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)