Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00935 INR / SLL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,476 (11,062,651 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (32 minutes ago)