Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,697 (руб 101,152) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)