Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.139 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,637 (руб 47,971) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)