Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.909 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,165 (C$3,834) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)