Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.198 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 129% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,461 (C$1,752) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)