Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24781 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,943 (209,608 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)