Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25122 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,062 (227,141 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)