Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26191 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨33,760 (128,903 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)