Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,015 (2,792TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (21 minutes ago)