Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.116 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,809 (5,509TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)