Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 326%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12222 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 171% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,499 (797,715 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)