Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12397 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 159% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,567 (835,416 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)