Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12924 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 176% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,011 (789,300 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)