Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,009 (¥93,456) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)