Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,184 (¥95,360) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)