Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,344 (¥79,862) in Kawaguchi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)