Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,436 (€2,044) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)