Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,423 (€928) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (44 minutes ago)