Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,378 (€792) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)