Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,195 (€1,672) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (16 minutes ago)