Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,100 (€1,765) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)