Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,140 (¥90,003) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)