Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,887 (¥80,198) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)