Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,661 (¥183,426) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (21 minutes ago)