Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,694 (¥172,015) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (31 minutes ago)