Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.471 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,041 (€749) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)