Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,461 (€1,309) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)