Cost of living comparison between Kassel, Germany and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 146% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,153 (€2,747) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)