Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,948 (元16,827) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)