Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.993 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 196% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,668 (14,096 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)