Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.845 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,711 (13,857 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)