Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,746 (€1,167) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (28 minutes ago)