Cost of living comparison between Karlsruhe, Germany and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨180,873 (€2,487) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)