Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.673 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,699 (49,265 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (39 minutes ago)