Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,072 (23,490 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)