Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,123 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)