Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.582 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,895 (2,707TL) in Karaman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)