Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.466 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,323 (2,178TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)