Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.956 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,215 (45,228 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)