Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.971 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,114 (49,558 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)