Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,837 (45,724 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)