Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,271 (﷼ 60,089,612) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)