Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19656 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,849 (182,382 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)