Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19001 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,802 (183,154 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (about 1 hour ago)