Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20595 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨74,727 (362,835 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (22 minutes ago)