Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20024 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,871 (239,064 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Juan costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 189,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)