Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21396 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,860 (438,680 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (41 minutes ago)