Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,247 (₨69,163) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)