Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,929 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,248 (₨71,767) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)