Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,783 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,831 (₨72,992) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)