Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12836 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 8% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,361 (244,314 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)