Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.217 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,859 (31,055 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (24 minutes ago)