Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,849 (67,001 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)