Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.153 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,257 (27,062 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)