Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.242 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,758 (30,224 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 3 hours ago)