Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.242 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,997 (30,328 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)