Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,155 (64,139 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)