Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.171 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,675 (66,655 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (29 minutes ago)