Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.323 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,625 (23,941 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (29 minutes ago)