Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18076 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,871 (226,113 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)