Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19151 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,459 (211,263 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (40 minutes ago)