Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,705 (¥145,029) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)