Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.178 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,338 (RM2,348) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)