Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01679 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,100 (2,686,345 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)