Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01567 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,587 (2,781,830 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (42 minutes ago)