Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01615 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,119 (2,360,222 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)